We decorate outside for Christmas every year. Sometimes we go all out and sometimes it's more understated, but it's not always cheap to buy those fancy light projectors or those lovely blowup Santas and Reindeer.
I found two really easy things your can make for the outside on a budget.
1. Tomato Planter Wire Christmas Tree. Get them in three different sizes. Wrap them in lights and zip tie the top ends together. Top with a star and voila 3 Christmas Trees.
- Various Size Tomato Cage they can be as big or as small as you like
- Christmas lights enough to wrap around top to bottom
- One 8″ Zip ties
- Three or Four 6″ Garden Stakes
2. Plastic Cup Lighted Balls. Drill Holes in some clear plastic small cups and staple them together to form two halves of a ball, then insert lights through each hole in the cups then staple the two halves together.
- Fifty 9 oz Solo type Clear Plastic Cups
- 2 packs of 50 indoor/outdoor mini lights
- 5/16" staples